have all these exotic sounding names. Ultimately all you get is the food minus the praise and accolades. So I usually decide to stick to what I think I've had before. But there are those other times when one dish is all you can think of when you embark upon your trip to your much (week-long-)awaited eat-out. Dreamy and restless till the food is brought to your table. The first aroma sends tingles down your body, followed by the bite, which is ofcourse, bliss.

Mmmmmm. Thinking about it aren't you? Well, sorry to interupt your yummy thoughts, but I would like to bring to your attention that a few people including me actually like to take the whole thing a step further and do their teeny bit to make you go slurp slurp.
Yes, I'm talking about those wonderful human beings who make the effort to simulate your restaurant experience in your very own dining rooms. Those people who cook and create, mix
and blend different styles of cooking and make it one tasty affair. Yup, it's those guys who make every effort to figure out what exactly they are eating out of their plates in the restaurant. Hmm, minced garlic, tomatoes, oregano..lets see..does that taste like mushrooms sauteed in olive oil?..umm parmesan cheese eh? Well that's a passing glimpse I can give you off my very own Stuffed Mushrooms recipe. Yes! I did it! I made some very exotic Stuffed Mushrooms for the first time. Forgive me for being so egocentric, but it does feel awesome when you are successful at something you've tried for the first time. So.. I'm thinking its genetic. God! She'd be so proud! I love you Ma!
Behavior, they say is sometimes a consequence of situation. My situation: Italian restaurant..amazing stuffed mushrooms apetizer..and very blah entrees..would-be-dimwit-if-went-back-for-mushroom. Now you know why I had to make them myself!
5 comments:
r u indian? i ask this since u liked indian music.
Hey fantababy. Yes, I am Indian and yes, I like Indian music.:)
Yes, it was really nice tasting your stuffed mushrooms today. To think about it, we were contemplating buying those giant mushrooms yesterday, checking out the expiration date etc. and wondering if it would be worth it. Good decision to buy them!
But I still recommend one thing. Always try out new dishes in new restaurants. You never know what you are missing out on.
-- hates2commentdude
Hey Prithvi..
yup yup wouldn't have made them without your approval ofcourse. Man! do something about that anti-commenting attitude of yours:P
Just blogging to keep my word. Keep blogging. Will pass more comments. Nice thoughts. Deep ideas. Better comments.
-- willtry2commentfromnowondude
Post a Comment