Move over astrolgers, sadhu, sant and jyotshi-jis, the machines have taken over! Or so it seems.. I was browsing through Kris' blog and decided to explore the website that claimed that she was 47% masculine and 53% feminine. As if predicting personalities was not enough, I chanced upon something more intriguing. The Wedding Date Predictor! How very bold of them! I realized that maybe it intended on testing you on how ready you are to take on added responsibilities and the like. How wrong I was! Well, not completely wrong. Besides doing all of that, it seemed hold to its title, literally! There was a Date! I mean, even the greatest of forecasters who have roamed the earth, Nostradamus for instance, couldn't do that! Woa..I was blown away. Not by 'how' they could come to the conclusion, it was more of "how the hell could they even 'think' of something like that?" Curious. Very curious...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's their analysis. I'm glad I can't put up a clearer picture. I'm glad noone can see the actual date. I'm glad I don't have to take it seriously. Embarrassingly early!
12 comments:
now I am interested ... when is the marriage date eh divz? don't forget our pact now.. can you guess who i am? ;-)
Hint: divzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
OK....i could make out a date...but since u want it to remain anonymous, wil not blurt it out..but hey babe, good on ya...unlike a jotish who told me i am gonna get married by the time i am 23 years old.
umm welll yes..sammy???
kris: no i dont think u got it right!!! i'm 20 now ..so u do the calculation..!
Hey Divzzz nice .. i see u haven't forgotten ;-) ... u know i saw ur blog and it rekindled me to make mine too... now i will have u as my "muse" for my blogs.. samsmuse.blogspot.com
:)
LOL...These guys are really funny. :D
I believe you have collected the pieces back after being "blown away". ;-)
oh divz baby, i know the year when you are gonna get married and yeah, I did get it right....by the way, ma flatmate showed me another way to find out which year to get married, you take a hair from your head, take it out from the root, string it through a proper gold loop, and suspend it over the person;s hand you want to find out the marriage year....keep repeating the year 3 times, like 2006, 2006, 2006...and wait....and then 2007, 2007, 2007...keep doing that till the gold loop starts to going around in circles....thats the year you wil get married....lolz....doesnt seem that confusing don't worry....
which site is this? i wd like to get that gender thing....lets see how feminine am i?
:O .. Dibhya and getting married? NO! :-D
lol varsha! u r quite feminine..don't worry! if ur still unsure its on web.tickle.com :P
Nadz hey!!!naa im not getting married yet yikes! n yeah i'm glad u found it amusing as well..so not me eh? :D
Very nice site! boating+bulletin+board Suncreens + skin cancer Sheep vitamins - minerals Honeymoons winter teachers
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Didrex + fedex History web conferencing Casinos in las vegas nevada Project management professional training Impotence problems Order ambien 5 lcd screen checker http://www.allergy9.info Ass big tit Commercial composite insurance panel Kappa destination track jacket projector headlights 2000 mustang parts jeep 1997 dance hits Bmw oill change Retail merchant account merchant account provider merchant Effexor bruising sony camcorder Ghana distance learning courses
Post a Comment