Wednesday, June 14, 2006

A Dlog, you said?

This has probably been the longest I have been away from writing. I think I'm losing my touch. Maybe I need to write some more to regain it all. *shrug* This space has been labeled and called many names. Yet, I see a steady flow of traffic in here almost everyday. The numbers have certainly not declined. I hope I don't come across as much of a braggart when I say that. Infact, I do regret any inconvenience caused to those who carried out the ardous task of clicking on the link to my blog only to find zero new posts. Kindly bear with me until I get struck by an epiphany, a flash of ideas that may manifest themselves in my clueless head and sublimate through my anxious fingertips. And I will be back soon, to say the least. Because That's certainly not All Folks!

2 comments:

Gururaj said...

Gogogog0 Girl!! put the thinking cap on, or thinking slippers .better...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.