Monday, July 10, 2006

Light My Fire!

Watching the New York skyline towering to your left and the maiden of Liberty on your right, overlooking the Hudson is by itself very scenic and gives you a feeling of surrealism. Add to that the the beautiful dark sky and awesomely lit downtown Manhattan. Now imagine 4 barges on the Hudson letting off fireworks in perfect synchrony for the following 30 minutes. Gorgeous. Engrossing. Breath taking. Almost unreal. Need I say more? Yes, I was agape.



5 comments:

Deepak said...

I was about to put the pictures of the Independence day fireworks at Chicago Navy Pier. What I have to say about this one is this:

NY beats Chicago by miles.

Anonymous said...

i only got to see 3 :(

Anonymous said...

ok that was me being anonymous
-Rohan

Sameer said...

nice is this july 4 fireworks?? i have been to couple of chicago ones but both times it was foggy :( ...

Murali Nair said...

awesome pics..